The controller I designed for my RC models and other electronics projects is a fully customisable Arduino based RC controller. I tried to include enough features to control all sorts of complex models such as RC excavators and enough computing power for a decent menu system.
- 20 Push button inputs
- 2 Dual axis thumb sticks with built-in push button
- 2 Rotary encoders with built-in push button
- MCU Socket to suit Meduino Mega 2560 Pro Mini
- Standard Arduino shield socket
- SPI Socket to suit NRF24L01 footprint
- UART Socket to suit XBee footprint