Modifying Siku Control 32 Models

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Does anyone have experience modifying control 32 models? Whether it’s adding bigger batteries or adding better LED lights we’d like to know how you do it. I might be modifying a few in the future but they wont have proper Siku electronics when I’m finished so wont really count.

marcus123
    Participant

Helo rc tractorguy i modify my 6920s to get better Lights so se my channel to se my conversion😉

marcus123
    Participant

I Can send you a Mail on How to do IT but i dont have Your email😊

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Cool, I have some ideas about how I’ll modify my Fendt 930 nothing too flashy just add some work lights and beacons because I was asked about adding beacons. Hopefully it wont be too complicated 🙂

marcus123
    Participant
    RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

That is a really nice job, the SMD LEDs look great. I think I’ll do it that way too now, I was planning to just use 1.8mm through hole LEDs.

marcus123
    Participant

Yes SMD is flat ant dont take up so match rom in the cab😅 I think to put on two tires on evry wheel so IT could have alot of power on my siku conversion😉 Two n20 motors 100 rpm wide tires god grip😀

marcus123
    Participant

I EAs the guy to Ask abaut the becoms😂 An building the siku John deere 6920s😂😂

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Oh sorry I didn’t realise you were the same guy, I get lots of emails, youtube comments and forum post and I try to get through as many as I can in one go so I sometimes don’t realise I’m talking to the same person 🙂

You would have great grip with the dual wheel alright, probably be good at ploughing in coffee grind and other jobs like that.

If you use dual wheels and you use two N20 motors then I highly recommend you control each motor individually. That way when cornering to the left you can slow the left motor down and thus corner better and when cornering right slow the right motor down. I originally had dual wheels on my 9560R with a single solid axle and it had a hard time cornering. Also I have two N20 motors in my Ford TW35 and slow them down as I mentioned above and it corners great, you can even brake steer.

marcus123
    Participant

Yeah that sound like a great plan but How am i supose do do that since i do t youse a aurdino.dont have a clue on how i am gonna do that😂😂 You have a idea? I youse a 3ch reciver and a remote😀 But i think IT gonna be mutch stronger then the siku motor😂 i am Marcusjd99 BTW 😂

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Ah okay I should have asked. I don’t think you can do that without having full control over the entire system unfortunately. Anyway having two N20 drive motors should give you loads of pulling power so just hang a heavy weight from the front and the steering should hopefully be okay.

marcus123
    Participant

Okay i think i have some smal parts of steel i Can make a weight😉 The n20motors comes next week so i have good time to plan the conversion😂 Thanks a lot fore the help😊 Marcusjd99

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.