Need some RC assistance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mfennell 4 months ago.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mfennell
    Participant

HI RC Tractor Guy

I am wondering if you could give me some assistance / help with setting up RC, i need to setup a transmitter (i already have an old one from a helicopter could this be used ?), and a receiver that will run up to 8 micro geared motors like the ones you use.

So i was wondering if you have a list of parts that i would need and possibly instructions on how to assemble the kit , i am trying to make the Bruder 5cx backhoe 1/16 scale into an RC vehicle.
    I have started on the drive first but i am totally a newbie with RC so am unsure how to go about getting it to work. I think your excavator builds would be along the lines of what i want they definitely have the amount of motors i require , i am unsure how to get it setup to run this amount of motors.

Is it possible you have instruction around this , am very happy to make a donation to your site if you had some form of a guide with parts list available ?
    Any help you can offer of advice would really be appreciated.

Regards
    Mike.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.