New Holland T9 Build

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RC Tractor Guy RC Tractor Guy 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mr.Chips
    Participant

Hello,

Following the 9560R videos I decided a New Holland T9 Ertl Model that I had owned was a good idea

Yesterday I stripped down the toy to the most basic pieces. Except to get the full cab apart. hint the stairs on the right side has two false sections between the steps they come out and you can completely unscrew everything. except the cab top takes a little prying but pops off.

today i installed the steering and the front motor. I will likely install another motor in the back for 4wd.

This is my first use of arduino’s I thought instead of using a remote i would use my phone to control via blue tooth

Is the code the same?

RC Tractor Guy
    RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Em yes and no. The code to control the tractor would be the same but you would need to figure out how to get the data to the tractor. Your first step is to get code working which sends data to your Arduino, once you’ve done that then I can help you modify the tractor code to do something with that data.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.