New V2 controller

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

That’s great that you have found a solution, there must be something in your libraries folder that isn’t in mine. That will be the first suggestion for others who are having similar issues.

The Syma S107 code isn’t working, I started working on it but didn’t get it to work. I’ll hopefully get round to trying again the future.

Juris
    Participant

Hello there!
    I am new here 🙂 I am long time electronics hobbyist and engineer, but only recently i “catched RC virus”, so I look around for DIY solutions. I am interested mostly in slow cars and tanks, and now I was looking for DIY Arduino based RC systems. So there my question: is here anywhere schematics details and code for that “Complex RC Controller”? I found so far only about new one V2, and about simple one (with 1-joystick shield). I would appreciate any help and advices 🙂 Thanks !

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Juris,

I should have code for that controller but it wouldn’t work with my new vehicle code and I don’t know which of the old code it would work with to be honest. I’d say it would be more confusing than helpful. If you wanted to make a controller like that I’d base it on the basic controller code since it uses an Arduino uno which is basically the same as a pro mini. Then just add the features you want to that.

Benb
    Participant

Hi guys,

Wherè can I buy the board for this controller?

Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.