rctractorguy.com vs rctractors.net

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tomek
    Participant

Dear RC Tractor Guy,
    Can you please answer my question. Rctractorguy.com webpage was created to repleace rctractors.net or maybe both pages will exist in the future?

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

I am in the progress of transferring all the information from rctractors.net to rctractorguy.com, when I have that done I will set up a 301 redirect from rctractors.net to rctractorguy.com so they will be the same page. I’ll do the same for the forum and the blog. It is just taking me a while as I don’t have a huge amount of time but I am nearly finished.

Tomek
    Participant

Ok, so as soon as topic with John Deere 9560 will be transferred I will update it a little bit.

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

I can’t transfer the forum content from forum.rctractors.net unfortunately, it’s one of the annoying draw backs of using a free host forum. I had hoped to export all the forum content but it wasn’t possible, I’m afraid we’re starting from scratch with the forum sorry.

loughfield
    Participant

Oisin,
    On your video for setting up the electronics for the John Deere you plug the Arduino into a electronic component on the cheese board, what is the name of this component,

Tomek
    Participant

I am not sure if this question is related to that topic or not. Please specify, printscreen would be helpful.

loughfield
    Participant

Sorry Tomek, it was from one of the tutorial videos on the old Rc tractor guy website, but for the tractor you have built as well, I’m new to electronics and still trying to get my head around the programming, I have all the components but the piece Oisin plugs the Arduino into on the cheese Board to test it, at a stand still until, I get it and not sure to order from ebay

loughfield
    Participant

Sorry Tomek, it was from one of the tutorial videos on the old Rc tractor guy website, but for the tractor you have built as well, I’m new to electronics and still trying to get my head around the programming, I have all the components but the piece Oisin plugs the Arduino into on the cheese Board to test it, at a stand still until, I get it and not sure to order from ebay

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Hi loughfield, Tomek is correct this question isn’t related to this topic so I created a new topic in the RC Tractor section of the forum here and answered your question there. Please try to keep questions in the right topics or create a topic if one doesn’t exist.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.