RC Trumpeter 1:35 steyer 12M18 /American version Iraq

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This build is an old one. My first which worked like i wanted it to. RC is a 27 MHZ brick of a small 1:24 rc car. I used this because of the perfect fit. The axles are SSMT ones thy have been sold in the states at wallmart more than 10 years ago i think. This have been the fist axles so tiny on the market and several guys from us and china used them. I searched one year to find some and finally get them. The frame is made of brass, its four wheel drive with center gearcase and front N20 Motor..
    because i am to obiusely to stupid to post a pic i ve to post the link sorry: Steyer12m

RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

That is an amazing build, the detail you have finished the model with is just perfect. I think you sent me a link to those differential before didn’t you, they were pretty expensive weren’t they? I suppose everything is in these hobbies but there is no denying it the end end result is amazing.

Participant

The axles in that build are ssmt, you dont get them anywhere anymore. This is over but here i give you the link for this cool (fort)truck i told you about .. those axels are much better than the ssmt, but in the same tiny sice. If you dont like this link its ok for me if you delete the post.

Tiny RCCAR Truck Hardware

all this parts can be used for microbuilds from about 1:35 to 1:24 scale. The plastic axels are very durable but i dont think they can be used with diecast models like siku. It would be to heavy ,, the metal ones instead should do the job but as you said already they are a little pricy. The sound unit is very interesting as far as i know it is programable.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by 3220.
    RC Tractor Guy
    Keymaster

Yes that is the kit I was thinking of, they are pricey but then again you are getting a nicely machined 4WD system for the price of around the price of three siku models so the question is would prefer four static siku models or one 4WD RC one 🙂 Thanks for the link, it will be useful a lot of people I’m sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.